What's Let Lou's Internet Protocol Address Server?

 "Lets you come to a halt " My very first impression of kindly Lou's was of a sleazy, dangerous, dishonest, institution that had more goldfish than it had been worth. Upon entering the restaurant my perceptions were shocked; it had been like an old western town. The area had a southern charm of it. Upon our initial seating we were immediately greeted by a really warm, friendly server who put a bowl of wings right in front of us. As the woman behind the bar sipped on her drink, I discovered she had on a wonderful light, white gown.

"This could be a great birthday present," I believed, as I looked on the menu. "A gift certificate to Lou?" She asked with a smile. With that introduction she immediately placed a large group of wings on the pub and walked away, but not before giving me her business card along with a bookmark with instructions to her website. Following our waitress put our drinks and I paid up I looked over the menu again, this location had some good stuff.

"Are you a regular member of Kindly Lou's?" , I asked." Nope. But why are you a VIP member?"

"To appreciate the rights of being a VIP member," she replied. "What rights do you have?" "I can buy dinner for 2 in your home anytime I want, that's a special privilege," I answered. She gave me her business card and showed me a matching pen Letou.com. "VsIP (Vendor Service Level 1), you get a free dinner in their house anytime you ask for this," she said, giving me her business card and smiling as she put it on my lap.

Let's monthly turnover is roughly five times higher than most restaurants in our area. The proprietor is unquestionably a busy woman, but she has a laid back character. She was really pleased to give me a tour of the whole establishment, and even took time to answer my questions.  After our tour she assured me that she was going to place everything in order and was planning to be certain each of her workers had a record of what every one of them did every month. She had me promise to come back and she would show me the monthly turnover, and that she said was quite high.

When I seen kindly Lou's I was presented with a friendly smiling face, wearing a neatly pressed business suit. She handed me a leaflet with a mission statement that said the reason she owned this company and that is to serve the neighborhood. She also handed me a pencil with a VIP membership number on it so that I could get in touch with the lowest degree of service, which can be $150 per month. As soon as I registered for the free electronic procedures I was promptly sent an activation email. Thank you VERY MUCH!

Comments